#MCEMondayMunchies - Avocado Deviled Eggs
This weeks blog #MCEMondayMunchies recipe is for Avocado Deviled Eggs!
Today's recipe is for a protein packed healthy snack! We are always on the go so a quick and easy snack that packs some additional protein is always high on our list of go to items. I am a sucker for a good Deviled Egg and adding Avocado to it is only gonna make it that much better!
The below recipe was posted on BuzzFeeds, TASTY
Here is what you will need:
For 6 servings
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- ½ avocado, diced
- ¼ cup greek yogurt
- ½ tablespoon mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoons lemon juice
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- paprika, for sprinkling
- Cut each egg in half and remove the yolk. Place the yolks in a medium bowl, and refrigerate the whites while you prepare the filling.
- In a large bowl bowl, mix together the avocado, Greek yogurt, mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Add the egg yolks and mash with a fork to incorporate. For a smoother filling, add the ingredients to a food processor and pulse to combine.
- Transfer the filing to a piping bag fitted with a round tip or a zip-top bag with a corner snipped off.
- Pipe the filling into the egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika.
Do you have a recipe you want to submit? Shoot us an email email@example.com! We would love to give it a try!