Made in the US of A...
Being a Pacific Northwest Apparel Store has its challenges. While we strive to put the locals first in everything we do sometimes a compromise has to be made. For example Jeans and Shoes are difficult to find from a PNW based company, but I can guarantee we are trying to find the best options available! In the case that we cannot find a suitable product though from the PNW, we move to the next thing on our list of qualifications. MADE IN THE USA.
As a true testament to this ALL of our Bath and Body products are made here in the United States. Many of them are made in Denver, Colorado. Each line of bath and body products has its own niche. But everyone making a purchase can feel good knowing they are supporting American jobs.
Here are some of my personal favorites starting at #5.
5) Tokyo Milk Dark - Bullet Proof Parfum: This masculine scent has actually been one of my favorites, since it was gifted to me a couple Christmas's ago. Most of Tokyo Milk can attribute its success to the ladies, but this scent in particular is much more geared towards the man.
4) Tokyo Milk Light - Transformation Parfum: This scent is definitely geared towards the ladies, but it's nice and light scent gives it a distinct sense of character. If a girl walked up to me and I caught a wiff of this scent I would be transcended into their glory.
3) Tokyo Milk Dark - Arsenic Handcreme: This is another masculine smelling scent from the Tokyo Milk Dark Collection. This whole collection was designed to be more of a unisex scent but some you can tell swing a little more feminine or masculine. One thing that I love about this Handcreme is I don't feel all oily after putting it on. My skin feels soft and the scent doesn't wear off quickly.
2) Lollia - At Last Handcreme: If I had to describe a season as a smell and create a Handcreme for it, this would be it. At Last is the perfect scent for spring and summer. The flowery, light scented, Lollia line is perfect for this time of the year. The sun is out and the At Last is flowing.
1) Coming Soon! The Cottage Greenhouse - Ginger and Agave Whipped Body Butter: All I could say was Yummm! The Cottage Greenhouse is a new line of Bath and Body products that has yet to arrive at MCE. For the time being we have samples of their 3 top selling scents and let me tell you the end of May cannot come soon enough! Everyone who has tried one of these testers has fallen in love with the smells. Whether your are the citrusy type, or the more earthy, this line is designed to please. Don't forget it's also one of Oprahs favorites! Expect to see The Cottage Greenhouse arrive in store the end of May or Early June.
Well that wraps up my list of your favorites from Indulge by MCE. I'm curious what your favorites are! Comment below what your favorites are and why. But for now Peace Out!
~Guy Maughan, Part of the MCE Family